Saturday, April 21, 2007

YAY!!

So I have had a hard few days. So yesterday there was a night watch at the Prayer Tower. Now it hadn't been announced on Sunday, but the person who did the announcements said, he will do a bad job and that we should read the bulletin. So I went, now on Fridays it is Shabbot and everything is closed so a night watch on Friday starting at 10 means the building is closed so I am always nervous about going. So I get the courage to go and I stand outside for about 3mins then I see a car pull up so I figure that there really is a night watch. SO I go and ask the security guard and he lets me in. I get up to the Prayer Tower and there is Hilda and Donna!!!! Hilda is excited to see me and so was Donna. Now no one else was there and I was a little early so I told Hilda that I wanted to volunteer there and she was very excited and I am meeting with her on Sunday at 2pm. Then the watch started and it was just the three of us. I think that was neat the way that happened. Then later on there were 7 girls and 3 guys. The number of people was pretty good. Then half way through all the guys left so 7 girls finished out the night and I think that all those numbers are important. God is very good and faithful.

No comments: