Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Changing Again

Well, not much is going on here. I have moved yet again. I am now in a dorm style room. So charging my laptop will not be as easy. It is also a smaller bed and more people. But it is in my price range. I am still waiting for Hilda to get back so I can talk to her about volunteering at the Prayer Tower. But I have been going to the Prayer Tower in the mornings and Succat Hallel during some afternoons and one of the two during the evenings. At the Hostel I am also meeting all sorts of different people. I actually have gotten to know group of guys who speak Spanish. It is different. Last time I was here I was thinking in SPanish and this time I was thinking in the little bit of Hebrew that I know and now I am having to try to think in Spanish. It's all very interesting.

No comments: