Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just The Way You Are

It's been a hard couple of days. What with trying to find a place to live and then moving into the Hostel. Which by the way is great because it is a real bed. Please continue to pray for a place for me to live because I can't stay at the Hostel forever.

Last night I went to Succat Hallel, a 24/7 House of Prayer, and worshipped. It was a good time. I haven't had the space or the music to worship like that in a while. And there was a time of intimacy and one of the things the Lord said to me at that time was "I love you just the way you are. Don't try to be someone else." And surprise suprise my spirit was lifted. I went on to have an amazing night. Then this morning at the Prayer Tower was gret aswell. The Lord is moving and it's fun to be in His presence.

No comments: