Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wow

The other day I went to a bible study lead by a Jewish Rabbi. It was amazing the insight that he can give on the Old Testament. The neat thing is that he is a very understanding Jew. He doesn't believe in Yeshua but he is willing to work with the Christians because he can see that what they are trying to do is good. The other amazing thing is both he and his wife survived the Holocaust. (We just had a day of remembrance for the Holocaust.) And the stories that he shared just crushed me. And the peace that he has. For him the Holocaust was not that bad he was here in Israel I think and he has forgiven the Germans. But his wife, who was only five at the time, she jumps every time she hears a dog bark. She can't be around people speaking German. It just broke me. And her story of surviving is amazing. I think he said her mom was bring her and her siblings, ages 1, 2, and 5, they came to the border of Switzerland and there was a guard and he would not let them cross. The guard was smoking and he could not get it to light, so he called another guard over and said don't let anyone through. And the new guard let the family through. Later the guard was court marshaled but the family testified for him and he was released. Isn't that God.

The other crazy thing is that right after I am suppose to leave there will be The ONE Thing conference here in Jerusalem. So, yes, I am changing me ticket so I can go. Because people like Heidi Baker, Lou Engle, the Merchant Band will be here in Jerusalem and I wouldn't miss that for the world. Not to mention that I think this is suppose to be like the CALL Nashville for this area and it is right before the CALL. And so last night I was at Succot Hallel, who is hosting the conference, and Israel is celebrating it's independence this weekend so there was a youth group there dancing and singing for the Lord. Then there was a time of prayer for the youth of the nation and then silver trumpets were blown in the direction of Ramat Rachel (where the conference will be). Then it went into a "normal" time of worship. I was trying to worship the way I do and the presence of the Lord just fell on me. I was sitting there shaking and I saw tons of angels just "hovering" over the room. And I thought well that isn't new. This place I would say pretty much has an open heaven. So I kept asking the Lord why it I was seeing these angel and what they were doing. Then I thought of Jacob and the ladder with the angels ascending and descending and I realized that these angels were not just staying over Succot Hallel they were going somewhere and coming back and going and coming back. That is when the Lord revealed that as we were worshipping the angels were going to Ramat Rachel and preparing it and coming back to get more to prepare the way. Then I felt the need to tell the director of Succot Hallel, Rick Riding. Because earlier he had asked for prayer for the conference because they are beginning to run into opposition, this is also how I knew who to talk to. So I tested whether that was the Lord or not. Then I said "Lord well if this is You bring him to me." Then I felt my heart pounding, which I know what that means and the Lord said, "Step out of your comfort zone and go to him." So I went and introduced myself and told him that I saw angels going for here to Ramat Rachel as we worshipped. And he said to prepare the way. I think he was excited to hear that. So last night was a good night.

No comments: