Monday, April 23, 2007

Life





Well, all sorts of exciting things are happening. I will share tomorrow what has been going on spiritually. In fact I will write it tonight to post tomorrow.

But for now I thought I would tell you about life. I am staying in the Jerusalem Hostel and I am pretty sure that is where I am going to stay. The price is right around the price I would pay for a good rent and the location of the Hostel cannot be beat. Not only is the location great but there are a few people who live or are staying in the Hostel longer term and that makes it kind of like a family. They are beginning to know me and I them and I know if I need anything or if anything goes wrong I can turn to them. Not that my friends from church I can't, it's more of home sick there is someone to help, or things like that. Plus it gives me someone to talk to during the day.

By being here I can share the Lord with them by the way I act. Some people have already commented about how I am one of the nicest christians they have met. Or that I seem normal. So I know I can be a good influence here. Where the apartments I was looking at would be with Christians. So I know this is where the Lord wants me right now.

Here are some pictures of "my house". One is my bedroom, which I share with up to 7 other girls. One is the community kichten and the other is reception. Which is where I am sitting writing this.

No comments: