Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Birthday Suprise!!

So last Wed., the 20th was my Birthday. Yay, me. So on my birthday I went with 2 friends to Foccia's (?) for dinner. My mom told me to go, which means you're paying right mom? It was good but we ate in a hurry because there was a conference at congregation that night. But that was okay because I knew that the next night was my surprise party.

Now if it's a surprise party one might wonder as to how I knew about it. Well, you see that's a funny story. Mon I received a text message from my friend Bethany, but the problem was that it was not suppose to be sent to me. It was suppose to be sent to Alisha. And Bethany was asking about what they should do for my birthday. Well, later that day I met up with Bethany and her husband, Michael for lunch. Sometime during the conversation Bethany brings up my birthday and Michael says, " I thought you were going to keep it a surprise that you knew her birthday." Well, then she gets to tell Michael how she already spoiled that and we had a good laugh. But it was okay because then we were able to change it from on my birthday to the day after.

So Wed she tells me to be at her house at a certain time. I get there and Michael tells me to make myself comfortable because Alisha is stuck in traffic. So she finally gets there and we get in the car and I have to open up my present (which was a "blindfold") and put it on. Well, the "blindfold" turns out to be a scarf that is very see through. Anyways I get it on so it is blocking most. The car stops I actually don't know where I am and then I look up and can see the light through the scarf and I say "Oh it is Rob and Alisha's." So instead of them trying to lead me around stairs I walk myself and then just wait at the door for them. I walk in and they all yell Happy Birthday.

It was fun. We had pizza and talked. We eventually played "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" and I got it perfect and we played some "Hangman". Both these games were because a friends daughter, Gabby, was getting bored with just talking. Then when it was her turn to pin the tail, they walked out the door. But it was great fun, just hanging out with friends.

This is the whole, well most of the gang. Bethany, Annalise, Cedrik, Me, Alisha, Elizabeth, Rebbecca, and Gabby in front. Michael was talking the picture and Rob and Adam were getting the Pizza.

This is me in my new pink scarf and birthday crown. I had been looking to see what Princess was on the balloons.

My Homemade German Chocolate Birthday Cake.

Me playing "Pin the Tail..."

Alisha leading "Hangman".

No comments: