Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

So, I still can't believe I fly home (CA) in a week an a half. It is just mind boggling. I mean I have been here for 2 months already. And a lot has happened. I tried to write a quick blog earlier this week but I couldn't slow my brain down enough to type and then my internet was non existent. So here I am.

Well, last Tuesday all Israel had an air raid siren test. And this might not surprise many of you but I slept through it. I think that if I am capable of sleeping through the siren then it is not loud enough. But then everyone had to go down to the bomb shelters but it was all a practice to make sure everything was working properly.


Then on Friday I had a group of friends over and we had Shabbat dinner and then we WALKED to the bowling to go bowling and then WALKED home. Now, you might not think that is special, but let me tell you the bowling alley was easily a 3mile walk. And since it was Shabbat there were no buses and we were not willing to pay for a taxi since we would have had to get 2. But it was a blast. Joel won both games. I should have won the second but Joel started calling down fire from Heaven and that was the only reason he won. I am challenging him to a rematch when I get back here. But we had a blast.

Sadly I have to go now. There is a group in the land from Bethel, in Redding CA here and I am a busy girl. I will hopefully type more later. Bye

No comments: